If there’s one thing that you need to prepare for after giving birth, it’s the fact that you might do a lot of traveling with your baby especially if your in-laws, friends and relatives live very far from you. They would, of course, want to see your baby too. Here are some tips to make travel time less stressful:
- As much as possible, limit your bags to one or two. Keep in mind that you only have two hands and, aside from carrying your luggage, you would also need to take care of your baby.
- Do not forget to take a bjorn or a stroller with you. You would be doing a lot of walking around in the airport so you better have something that would help you carry the baby easily.
- Bring along with you extra diapers and formula. You never know when an “accident” could happen.
- During take off and landing, give your baby a pacifier. This would help even out the pressure on their ears during the landing and taking off.
- Bundle your baby accordingly. Traveling via airplane would mean that your baby should have layers of cloth. If you are heading to a tropical area, you would need to remove the extra clothes.
You can keep all your diapers and formula in one place with the help of Simply Unique Baby Gifts’ Diaper Bags. Choose from messenger bags, bowling bags and tote bags.