You are currently browsing the archive for the New Parent Tips category.
Let your guests realize just how precious your little one is with Simply Unique Baby Gifts’ Princess Design Bookmark Favors.
The Princess Design Bookmark Favors features a crown measuring 2 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ as well as tassels. A stamped-put “Princess” can be found at the bottom of the crown. Each of the favor comes in a clear topped box with a pink on pink repeat crown design base. The box is wrapped and tied with a white organza ribbon and an attached round “For You” tag made in a complementary design.
Minimum order for this party favor is at 36 pieces. You can make the favors more meaningful by getting a personalized tag or sticker for only 35 cents each.
Princess Design Bookmark Favors – Free Shipping
Tags: baby girl shower party favors, Baby Shower, baby shower favors for girls, baby shower keepsake, baby shower party favor, bookmark favors, Party Favors
Celebrate the christening of the newest member of your family the refreshing way with Simply Unique Baby Gifts’ Christian Fish Symbol Personalized Mint Favors.
The Christian Symbol Personalized Mint Favors comes in a cleverly designed container that features an opening in the corner lid for easy access. Each of the box measures 3″ L X 1 /4″ W X 2″ H and comes in either white or clear. Inside the boxes are cool peppermints in shades of white, blue, or pink.
Minimum order for this party favor is at 30 pieces. The cover of the boxes allows for some personalization with your name (or the little one’s name!) and the date of the event. You can make each of the favor more elegant by adding an organza bag for only 20 cents each.
Christian Fish Symbol Personalized Mint Favors – Free Shipping
Tags: Baby Shower, baby shower party favors, baptism, baptism party favors, christening, christening party, christening party favors, Free Shipping, mint favors, Party Favors, personalized mint favors, personalized party favors, practical party favors
Want a great way to surprise the new mom and dad? Then you should try Simply Unique Baby Gifts’ New Arrival Baby Gift Basket – Neutral.
This wicker baby gift basket includes everything that the new parents would need to take care of their little one:
- Baby Picture Frame
- Cute teddy bear
- Johnson’s & Johnson’s Baby Wash
- Nikki’s Pantry Mints
Wicker Baby Basket – New Arrival Baby Gift Basket – Neutral – Free Shipping
Tags: baby gift basket, Free Shipping, Newborn Baby Gifts, unisex baby gifts, wicker baby basket
One of the highlights of a baby shower party is the baby shower cake. The uniqueness of the design is almost always one of the things that guests remember from the baby shower party. If you are looking for one-of-a-kind baby shower cake ideas, here are some of them:
- Bake a large square-shaped cake and then hand out decorative icing and icing tubes to your guests. One by one, have them write down messages for the baby as well as for the mom-to-be.
- Make a delicious but healthy cake and have your guests join the mom-to-be in her quest to be as healthy as possible for the new baby. There are a number of online sites that provide instructions on how to make one.
- Buy cupcakes and then put icing on top of each. Put them together using 2- to 3-tier stands in order to create a tall cake.
- Buy at least 50 baby diapers and create your own baby diaper cake. Make sure that the baby diapers come in the same color and design. Complete the set up by tying all the diapers together with a silk ribbon. Another way to go about this is to make use of baby towels instead of diapers.
Although the last one may not be edible, baby diaper cakes have proven to be a hit in a number of baby shower parties. Simply Unique Baby Gifts offers a number of baby shower diaper cake designs that you can choose from should you not have enough time to make one on your own.
Tags: Baby Diaper Cakes, Baby Shower, Baby Shower Diaper Cakes, Free Shipping
Holding a baby shower is said to be one of the best ways by which you can share the joys of becoming a new mom with people close to you. Unfortunately, planning your own baby shower can be quite challenging especially if it is your first time to do so. Here are some tips that you might want to keep in mind in order to lessen the work involved:
- Baby showers are rarely a formal occasion. If you are the party planner, make sure that the theme of the party matches the personality of the mom-to-be. The schedule of your party should also coincide at most a month before the new mom is scheduled to give birth.
- Since baby showers usually last for only about 4 hours, make sure that the food you would serve would consist of snacks and finger foods. However, you should take into consideration the food preferences of the guests.
- If you are planning on holding games, keep in mind any reservations your guests may have. For example, it might not be a good idea to engage older guests to games that require physical strength and endurance.
- Of course, in order to make the baby shower more memorable, you would need to have a unique baby shower party favor. Make sure that this is in line with the theme of the party. Go the extra mile by looking for practical baby shower party favors.
- Lastly, make sure that you have your camera ready to record those special moments. After all, a baby shower is as good as the memories it would leave behind.
There are a number of online stores that you can head to whenever you need supplies for your baby shower, most especially if you are looking for practical baby shower party favors.
Tags: Baby Shower, baby shower party favors, Free Shipping, New Parent Tips, Party Favors, practical party favors