You are currently browsing the archive for the New Parent Tips category.
Let your guests realize just how precious your little one is with Simply Unique Baby Gifts’ Princess Design Bookmark Favors.
The Princess Design Bookmark Favors features a crown measuring 2 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ as well as tassels. A stamped-put “Princess” can be found at the bottom of the crown. Each of the favor comes in a clear topped box with a pink on pink repeat crown design base. The box is wrapped and tied with a white organza ribbon and an attached round “For You” tag made in a complementary design.
Minimum order for this party favor is at 36 pieces. You can make the favors more meaningful by getting a personalized tag or sticker for only 35 cents each.
Princess Design Bookmark Favors – Free Shipping
Tags: baby girl shower party favors, Baby Shower, baby shower favors for girls, baby shower keepsake, baby shower party favor, bookmark favors, Party Favors
Want a great way to surprise the new mom and dad? Then you should try Simply Unique Baby Gifts’ New Arrival Baby Gift Basket – Neutral.
This wicker baby gift basket includes everything that the new parents would need to take care of their little one:
- Baby Picture Frame
- Cute teddy bear
- Johnson’s & Johnson’s Baby Wash
- Nikki’s Pantry Mints
Wicker Baby Basket – New Arrival Baby Gift Basket – Neutral – Free Shipping
Tags: baby gift basket, Free Shipping, Newborn Baby Gifts, unisex baby gifts, wicker baby basket
One of the highlights of a baby shower party is the baby shower cake. The uniqueness of the design is almost always one of the things that guests remember from the baby shower party. If you are looking for one-of-a-kind baby shower cake ideas, here are some of them:
- Bake a large square-shaped cake and then hand out decorative icing and icing tubes to your guests. One by one, have them write down messages for the baby as well as for the mom-to-be.
- Make a delicious but healthy cake and have your guests join the mom-to-be in her quest to be as healthy as possible for the new baby. There are a number of online sites that provide instructions on how to make one.
- Buy cupcakes and then put icing on top of each. Put them together using 2- to 3-tier stands in order to create a tall cake.
- Buy at least 50 baby diapers and create your own baby diaper cake. Make sure that the baby diapers come in the same color and design. Complete the set up by tying all the diapers together with a silk ribbon. Another way to go about this is to make use of baby towels instead of diapers.
Although the last one may not be edible, baby diaper cakes have proven to be a hit in a number of baby shower parties. Simply Unique Baby Gifts offers a number of baby shower diaper cake designs that you can choose from should you not have enough time to make one on your own.
Tags: Baby Diaper Cakes, Baby Shower, Baby Shower Diaper Cakes, Free Shipping
Holding a baby shower is said to be one of the best ways by which you can share the joys of becoming a new mom with people close to you. Unfortunately, planning your own baby shower can be quite challenging especially if it is your first time to do so. Here are some tips that you might want to keep in mind in order to lessen the work involved:
- Baby showers are rarely a formal occasion. If you are the party planner, make sure that the theme of the party matches the personality of the mom-to-be. The schedule of your party should also coincide at most a month before the new mom is scheduled to give birth.
- Since baby showers usually last for only about 4 hours, make sure that the food you would serve would consist of snacks and finger foods. However, you should take into consideration the food preferences of the guests.
- If you are planning on holding games, keep in mind any reservations your guests may have. For example, it might not be a good idea to engage older guests to games that require physical strength and endurance.
- Of course, in order to make the baby shower more memorable, you would need to have a unique baby shower party favor. Make sure that this is in line with the theme of the party. Go the extra mile by looking for practical baby shower party favors.
- Lastly, make sure that you have your camera ready to record those special moments. After all, a baby shower is as good as the memories it would leave behind.
There are a number of online stores that you can head to whenever you need supplies for your baby shower, most especially if you are looking for practical baby shower party favors.
Tags: Baby Shower, baby shower party favors, Free Shipping, New Parent Tips, Party Favors, practical party favors
Although baby showers are there to celebrate the joy of becoming a new mom, it does not mean that you can just let your guests go without something to remember the occasion by. This is where baby shower party favors come into picture. Here are some tips to keep in mind to make sure that your party favor is truly memorable:
- Baby shower party favors need not be expensive in order to be memorable. You can actually browse your local dollar stores to look for items that you can use as party favors.
- You can actually personalize anything and make it your own baby shower party simply by attaching your own label to it. For example, you can take off the wrapper of candy and chocolate bars and use instead your own wrapper containing the name of your baby as well as the date of the baby shower.
- Let your creative juices flow! If you are someone who is skilled in making or shaping things, then use this skill into creating soap or candle favors for your guests. You can then attach your own personalized tag so that your guests would remember your baby shower.
Of course, in order for your party to be truly memorable, it should match the theme of your baby shower. If you find creating your own baby shower party favor too time-consuming, there are a number of online shops who can help you choose a unique baby shower party favor just for you.
Tags: Baby Shower, baby shower party favors, New Parent Tips, Party Favors, unique party favors