When preparing for a baby shower, one of the things that you would need to work out is how you can have the place more conducive for a baby shower party. Here are some ideas on how you can have the place decorated:
- If you are having the baby shower party within the new mom’s home, you can drape around tulle to create a softer and more elegant look.
- Looking for a way to make the food table more interesting? Use a 3-tier diaper cake as your center piece.
- If you are having a seat down dinner, why not have cloth diapers as your place mat or napkin?
- String around a clothesline and have people hand around their gifts. make sure that you place the clotheslines where people would not bump their heads into them.
- Instead of using your usual plates and glasses, why not use kiddie plates complete with kiddie spoon and forks? For glasses, you can use baby bottles. Just remove the nipples and put in a straw.
If you are having a hard time looking for supplies for your baby shower party, Simply Unique Baby Gifts has a complete line of practical party favors, diaper cakes and other items that you can use to make your event more meaningful.