Your first first car trip with your baby need not be a disaster. Here are some tips on how to make it more fun and memorable:
- Your car should be fitted with the right baby car seat. This would help you have a peace of mind while driving knowing that your baby is safely tucked behind you.
- Make sure that you bring along with you enough bottles with warm milk in case your baby becomes hungry along the way. If you prefer to breast milk your baby, make sure that you plan your roadside stops.
- It is advisable to work your travel schedule around your baby’s nap time. That way, your attention would not be divided between driving the car and making sure that your baby stops crying.
- Bring along toys with you to keep your baby occupied. It is best if you ould bring someone with you who can play with the baby while you do the driving.
- You might also want to bring along with you a light stroller so that you won’t have a hard time moving baby about.
Simply Unique Baby Gifts has a great selection of strollers and car seats that you might want to check out before making any travel plans.